Monday, August 9, 2010

Pictures Of, By & Having Absolutely Nothing To Do With Jeremy

This blog is titled Pictures Of Jeremy, but all images may not exclusively portray him.  It is in fact simply a way for me to share with him the many photographs I, he and others took an my camera (a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 12.1 MP Micro Four-Thirds digital, if you're interested) during our time in Turkey, without allowing facebook to compromise their quality. 

Add caption



At Ankara Castle

I hope this is a help to the people who care.  If you are someone who just stumbled upon what I realize is a public site, go to Turkey.  This is all the advice I can give you.  I will keep writing to a minimum here, or try to (not writing isn't something I'm good at), and I will only say this once: my other blog is HERE, and I know there are a lot of people online just aching to read yet another public diary, so when you're done ardently gazing at these photos, go click.

No comments:

Post a Comment